123Valerie Strikes Again

Unprecedented Self-Indulgence.

Friday, April 24, 2009

Chow Time

I accidentally ate dog food today.

See, I often put dog kibble in my jacket pockets when I walk the dogs as rewards for nice doggie behavior.

This morning, I was hungry and threw a few smoked almonds into my pocket, which I totally thought was empty ... I guess you can see where this is going.

It tasted like a beef-flavored crouton -- wasn't half bad, actually.

In the Comments section, tell me what's in your pocket.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

  • At 3:39 PM , Blogger Spellbound said...

    My older son's friends ate my cat food any number of times by accident. They were a hungry lot as teenage boys and I kept the cat food on a high shelf to keep the kitties from jumping up there and getting it. They all grew up to be normal and reasonably well adjusted.

     
  • At 5:18 PM , Anonymous camikaos said...

    one pocket has clean kleenex and chapstick... the other has my phone usually. or my keys. never both.

     
  • At 5:51 PM , Blogger WendyB said...

    I once found an old French fry in my jacket pocket and was so proud that I refrained from eating it.

     
  • At 10:49 AM , Blogger Kristin said...

    My pockets are empty but that's just 'cause everything's in my backpack. And this totally made me go and make sure that I still have my keys.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home