123Valerie Strikes Again

Unprecedented Self-Indulgence.

Friday, May 22, 2009

'Shroom in My Heart

I signed up for a mushroom hunt/hiking extravaganza for Sunday! Sunday! Sunday!

I am all sorts of excited. It's a six-hour trek around Cleveland's nature bits, and at the end, we get to come back to the local nature center and cook up our catches. Tres exciting.

Our 'shroom leader, Nate, said we're going to be looking primarily for morels, which is funny because I will also be trying to locate my morals this weekend. See I've met someone, and it's likely there will be some making out of the teenage variety in my near future. Don't want to jinx anything, but I will relay all of my wild adventures later.

In the Comments section, tell me what wild things you're getting into this weekend.

Labels: , , ,

6 Comments:

  • At 3:06 PM , Blogger Princess Stupidhead said...

    Two days of "shamanic journeying."

    Next week, however, there is a much bigger adventure.

    shameless blog promotion.

     
  • At 3:14 PM , Blogger Kristin said...

    Have fun! Sounds all interesting and wholesome and stuff.

     
  • At 7:12 AM , Blogger Spellbound said...

    I'm going to exciting Iowa as a volunteer for Odyssey of the Mind and then back through KY to face down my brother in court for the last time. After that I should have enough good karma built up to spend a future weekend doing something immoral or possibly illegal. I haven't sorted out the details yet but I may not be able to tell anyway. Just use your imagination.

     
  • At 5:40 PM , Blogger brinki dink said...

    Mario Kart and My Bed...it was raining.

     
  • At 10:54 PM , Blogger Nina said...

    A bit late, but the wild things I got into this weekend were scrubbing the baseboards and polishing the silver. Mi madre would be so proud.

     
  • At 10:06 AM , Blogger Del-V said...

    What kind of shrooms did you find?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home